Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

52 Hike Challenge

I have 3 children, age 3 and under. As you can imagine it's difficult to go places. One of the major challenges in getting out and hiking is that I usually am waiting around for the magical moment when my husband happens to be home, we don't have too many pressing house projects, and I actually feel like going.

Now can you see why it's been 2 1/2 years since we've been camping?

But I'm sucking it up, stuffing my sorries in a sack because...



I'm joining the 52 Hike Challenge. I'm going on 52 hikes this year and I'm taking my 3 urchins with me.

Here's the scoop:


  • You need to complete 52 hikes in the year of 2016. You can do 52 hikes in 52 days, or 1 a week, it's up to you!

  • Hikes can be up a mountain or to your local park. Pick stuff that's fun and doable!

  • Count the hikes you've already done this year. Don't make things harder on yourself. So far me and my family have completed 3 hikes this month, so we're only 1 behind. 

I've been doing this and so far I consistently remain 2 hikes behind. I had hopes of catching up this week, then bam we got RSV. But I'm not giving up yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment